6 Apr 2010

Well whaddya know

My blog is not a nice read for anyone who reads it.. if they are any. I don't have nice inspirational stuff, I have no photos, no music, no videos, nothing that would remotely entice anyone to read it.

It's a place pretty much like me. Nondescript. I've tried my whole early and teen years trying to disappear into the background and fit in but it didn't work. Now that I'm in my 30s, guess I don't care anymore if I fit in or not. Since hitting the 3-0, my attitude towards many things have changed. These days, I don't give a flying f**k about what anyone thinks of me, except for those closest to me of course. Those people who don't matter, well, f**k them. And there are alot of them. Who "share" their "concerns" and "well-meaning opinions" even when not asked. No, no one rained on my parade recently but this is just the result of a massive accumulation of crap that needs to be expressed and exorcised.

I want to rest. Watch mindless Taiwanese dramas. Eat popcorn. Go on a holiday by myself. Really really laugh my guts out. Get my skin IPL-ed and eyes lasered. Throw in my resignation letter. Paint my room. Sell all my clothes and shoes and bags.

I don't want to think about another job. I don't want to look for a diamond ring. I don't want to think about marriage. I don't want to look at insurance policies. I don't want to function for awhile.

I just want to live.

1 comment:

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

*Hugs* It is alright. I still love you.

~ Yellow Canaries