20 Jun 2007

okie dokie, here we are

Heh... here me are again.

I'd thought I'd never return to this. But here I am. And I did this all by me 'lil old self. No Mikey to help me out here. I deserve the pat. Especially since techie-phobey moi still belongs to the dark ages where email is (still considered) a godsend and not taken for granted and eBay is a mystery *gasp* "Sacrilege!" I can hear my dear Pammie, who is probably ringing up the tally on the shopping cart as I type.

But yes, this will now become my 'lil space for my dearest friends, plus a whole lot of cyber voyeurs to peak into the machinations of my sometime incredibly-complex-but-still-no-sense mind and more often than not, the workings of mon coeur (according to babel fish, this actually means 'my heart' although it looks more like 'my cur' than anything else. See? This is what happens when your Chinese tuition teacher tells you to "you bian du bian" when she gives up on her cheena-illiteratto.

So welcome to my mo-ments. The insane, cynical, hopeful, emotionally-charged paragraphs of whimsy where I (will try to) share pieces of my fractured mind and over-active heart "mon coeur, mon coeur" in this place i christen Dodo-land.
mo

3 comments:

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

Hey! Congratulations!!! Your first blog entry! I am looking forward to more =)

Hi, my name is Pam and I am a shopperholic said...

I am actually ebaying now as I type =) .... and you will be hooked on ebay too once u start! hahahah
Congrats... you have come a long way babe. digital music & ipods, Friendster, Blogger... wat's next?! heehee

mo said...

Ha! It took me such a long time... and I'm stillpanting from the effort!